Please click HERE, and find out if you need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visitor visa. Since March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and foreign nationals with a valid visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, are not eligible to apply for an eTA and need to travel with a valid Canadian passport.

All travellers must present acceptable travel documents and identification must be presented at the border.

List of Canadian embassies and consulates
If you need assistance or have questions related to the conference, visa, accommodation, please contact